Tuesday 25 February 2014

a little hi and how are you?

Hi there!  Hello!  Hey!  Hi and how's things?
It's been a while.
No wait.
It's been a long while.
So long infact, it must have taken me an extra 20 seconds to even find the 'new post' button.

Yes, it's been quite quiet around here - but for good reason.
Things just.....well.... - needed shaking up a bit.  That's all.  No need for long explanations I guess - except to say that we can pretty much begin where we left off.

So it is with eager fingertips, albeit with less speed and accuracy than they had 96 days ago, (yep - I counted), a good cup of coffee by my side and a whiteboard bursting with fresh blogging ideas, that we begin again.  This crazy, smiling, pouting, strong-willed, funny boy of ours is giving us so many great moments.  Some challenge us, some take us by surprise and some are just too funny for words. Regardless of the things I remember here though, I just hope that one day, in his future, Alfie knows that his Mama gave it her best shot at remembering just how incredibly life-changing these memories were to make.


Boy oh boy!
How grateful I am for him....


.... and thankful beyond words.......






3 comments: